Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Music

Alright, this has nothing to do with Earth, well sort of. It is about music, that's why the blog is called The Earth and Stuff. This is the stuff. I want to keep you up to date on amazing songs we should all at least listen to once. I will only have some great songs. After each song, I will have a link to YouTube that you may click on to go listen to the song. I want to start with "Just the way you are" By Bruno Mars. This is my favorite song, so I hope you like it as well. Click Here. I will also include the lyrics to each song I post on a separate post afterward. The next song is called "Please don't go" By Mike Posner. Click Here. As you can tell, this is really just a list. "Just a dream" By Nelly. This was his comeback song after going under the radar for many people. Click Here. "Firework" By Katy Perry. Click Here. "Magic" By B.o.B. Click Here. And also from him "Airplanes" Click Here. "One in a million" By Ne-Yo. Click Here. Not all these songs are new, but they are all songs that you should listen to. I will also have a post for the older songs that we should listen to at least once. For those who like rap and R&B, I can't suggest much. All albums are available for purchase already. Christ Brown, Exclusive. Mario, Go and Turning Point. That concludes my first segment of Stuff. Hope you enjoy the songs, and if you have any new suggestions for my next post of song updates, please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment